Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weight drop update: 12-8-09: 3.5 lbs. in 1 week. 11.5 lbs. to go


Joint the gang: Weight drop update:  12-8-09:  3.5 lbs. in 1 week. 11.5 lbs. to go

Visit my blog at www.44andfatnomore.blogspot.com.  Leave a post, and please start today.  The sooner the better. The larger our community of health conscious people grows the healthy our practice will be.
Dear Patient's and Friends,

Cool...we are off to a great start.  I have had 10 people now join me through e-mails about starting up a healthy December program.
I was speaking with one patient last night and she had some fantastic insight for me.
The average person (adult) in America gain or puts on between 10 and 15 lbs. b/w Thanks giving and Christmas.  I personally believ it all starts a week or two before Halloween and continue on to New Years, but it doesn't really matter.

The insight the patient gave me was, that even if you did not go for the weight loss of 8 -10 lbs now, what if you could just stay even with your current weight, and then after the New Year go for the weight loss.  That would still be a loss of 8-15 lbs that most people would have gained. 
I got it and agreed, and I think it is very realistic for many more people to use that as a goal.  Not every one is as
nuts as I am.
So please go to the blog, today, this post will be there.  Join up, and write some comments.  Your input will help others in our area, and you never know how your comment might help another person.  The blog is not about me, it is about you, and all the others that make up our practice.  If you like please pass it on to friends that are not patient's we need a healthier world.


Update:  I personally stared the program last week:  185 on 12/3/09:  Dropped 2.5 lbs quickly, held tight over the weekend, and really found out that after eating nearly perfect all day on Fri. Sat, and Sunday, I cheated with just a little bread several times.  I mean a little, and I did not drop one more lb. over the  weekend.  Monday, no bread, no bad carbs, only veggies, and good lean protein, yogurt, and dropped 1.5 lbs.  Now at 181.5 lbs.  Long way to go to make it to 170, but I will give it my best try. 
Because  I am slammed with paper work this morning, and need to get some computer software updates loaded in, I am going to do workout right at my desk area.  Push up, pull ups, and squats with no weights.  These are all body weight exercises, and can be done with little or no equipment.  I do have a perfect pull up in my office doorway at home (much to my wife's displeasure) but it lets me get it done quick, and easy.

Burning calories is fun. Join in.

Your Family Chiropractor,
and Health Coach,

Dr. Jeff
Great health tip.
Get up early, and do something for your health first thing every day. Health can't be just about luck, sometimes you have to earn the good health part.
Visit the blog and join us today.   www.44andfatnomore.blogspot.com

By the way, keep you works out fun and easy.  I am going to do this with only 15-20 minutes of workouts per day.  Why? Because I want to develop a system that anyone can do.  It is more about the diet, then about the sweating. So don't complicate you life, and go buy a treadmil.  Buy a kettlebell at Dicks, or Sports Authority.  10-15 lb. and look up kettlebell swings on  Youtube.com.  Anyone can do it.   Look up Kettle bell Tabata workouts.  Fast and fun.
See ya,
Dr. Jeff
732-888-0595

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your positive comments after you read the blog. Thanks. Dr. Jeff